Step In Our Shoes

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Update

So, I have had this blog for months, but since school has started I have had zero extra time to sit down and figure it out. With the baby coming in about 2 months, I figured I needed to update our friends and family. When she arrives, I thought this would be a good way to communicate with everyone:)
As of yesterday, I am 29 weeks preggers. 10 weeks 6 days left until our due date! We are having a baby girl! Blake and I are so excited about meeting this little one, we can hardly stand it. My stomach continues to get bigger and bigger everyday! Baby girl's kicks are getting stronger and stronger as well!
Blake and I start our pre-natel class tomorrow that is supposed to "prepare" us for the BIG DAY. I don't think anyone can really prepare us for what it's going to be like, but we will do what we can to somewhat prepare us. Ill post tomorrow night and let all know how it goes:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this ............ wonderful family and I am so very proud of all you both have managed these last few months !! Yea Summer !! Love, Mia

    ReplyDelete